Smart, super smooth, cross-browser, and easy-to-use parallax scrolling effect plugin you have ever seen!
- Highly optimized scrolling rendering
- GPU accelerated
- Set custom ratio for any CSS property
- Don’t parallax elments that are not in the viewport
- Horizontal & Vertical scrolling supports
- Lots of super useful methods
… and has a powerful & developer friendly API!
That’s all build around a custom highly optimized scrolling rendering, and GPU accelerated.
- jQuery 1.7+
Works everywhere, even in IE6+ abominations, but that is a complete accident :) IE 6-7 are not officially supported.
Can be found here.
var frame = new Scrollax(window).init();
jQuery proxy is good when you want to create an instance and forget about it. For anything more complex, like using methods, events, accessing instance properties, … use the constructor and work with the instance directly.
Latest stable release:
When isolating issues on jsfiddle, you can use this URL:
Can be found in the docs directory.